Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Come on already!




I've gotten quite a few calls and emails from people watching the site for updates. Let me possibly save a few emails by saying Skylar is still taking her sweet time! Obviously Kristin has made quite a comfortable little home. We had a Dr's visit yesterday and Kristin is dilated and the doctor was optimistic that it should happen soon, so we're holding our breath for any moment now. I will definitely update the blog with any news, so keep tuning in. I've included the 2 photos above purely as historical documents. The first picture (Central Park New York) represents the last vacation Kristin and I took as a childless couple. Who knows when that will happen again? The second picture is me and my snow blower (which I am in love with). Why shovel? It was an extremely selfish and unnecessary purchase purely for convenience. I'm told that with a child those purchases have to die away. Keep checking the site and I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOL I can't believe you own a snow blower!!! That is like the funniest picture I have ever seen...it's not like growing up you ever shoveled anything so why start now huh Dan? LOL Okay we are all watching and waiting...I am sending lots of love and prayers your way. We can't wait to see beautiful little Skylar!! I'm just too ridiculously excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checking in on you guys!!! Sending love and best wishes from Atlanta!!! xoxoxoxo

    ~The Brady Bunch

    ReplyDelete