Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Male Bonding

My dad, my brother and I spent this last weekend in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It was a great time of hanging out together and getting out into nature for a couple of days. No pictures of Skylar in this post as I am shamelessly promoting my own selfious endeavor. We spent most of our time traveling around to different hiking paths and waterfalls. Here are a few pics.

The 2 photos above are of Whitefish Falls, not the greatest waterfall in Michigan but the pot-holed dirt road to get to the hiking trail was quite an adventure in our rental car. The 2nd photo is of my father taking his time setting up the perfect shot, you can see Dave was pumped for the shot.
The 3 of us at Munising Falls.
The above 3 photos were of Miner's Falls. The path to get to the falls was really pretty as it wound along the top of the river valley. The photo of my dad and I is after we had jumped over the viewing platform railing and climbed down a steep slope to get closer to the falls.


Tahquahnemon (pronounced like phenomenon in case you were wondering) Falls, the larget in the UP.

1 comment:

  1. What a good looking group of men!! Wish I was there-totally jealous!!

    ReplyDelete