Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to Work

I'm back at work today. It's definitely hard because I want to get my fix of little Skylar, but I also know getting back into a routine is going to be good. Kristin and I are having a difficult time so far with the nights as Skylar seems to be ready to party nightly from 3am - 6am, and then wants to sleep all day. That would have been great when I was in college, but now that we're old and crusty, we want to sleep! I know that this is not atypical for newborns, but pray that she starts to get her schedule figured out here sooner rather than later. Here are a few more recent pics from her days at home thus far. Enjoy!

Skylar on the way home from the hospital (I think I was at least 10mph under the limit). People in Buick LeSabres (sorry mom and dad) were passing me on the right for heaven's sake!
Notice again that Dad feels an incessant need to force his sports teams on Skylar, but the trick here is that Kristin bought this top for her.
Finally here's my beautiful little girl in one of her few completely lucid moments. She was awake a lot more today and for longer periods of time. Hopefully that means more sleep for us tonight. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment