Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Mommy-Daughter Walk

Hello everyone. Dan is forcing me to make my blog debut. For those who are wondering, three weeks after Skylar's never-ending entrance into this world, I am doing much better. I'm feeling more engergized as she is sleeping much better and feeling more like myself, keeping busy and getting the house back in order (for those who know my anal cleanliness habits). Here's a few pics from the weekend. Skylar is becoming more alert during the day and becoming more animated as well. Here's a picture of her beautiful big eyes during one of her more lucid moments.


Here's mommy and daughter's first walk together. We finally got to pull out the stroller and put it to use. Skylar was sporting her pink Jordan hat. Unfortunately, she slept through the entire walk, but mommy enjoyed the fresh air.

A close-up of the hat for dad's sake.




No comments:

Post a Comment