Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FINALLY!

Skylar finally decided to 'Grace' us with her presence (admit it, that's a nice play on words) at 5:57am this morning . As a math guy, I was kind of hoping for the square root birthdate of 3/3/09, but 3/4 works just fine with me. Kristin and I are both exhausted (Kristin more than I of course) as our labor experience began at 9:00pm on Monday and finished Wednesday morning at 6am. Mother and baby are doing very well and father is an emotional roller coaster for the time being. Enjoy the pictures, more to come in the near future. Notice the immediate need by dad to sway his daughters baseball allegiance, and look how beautiful mom looks even after the long labor process.

6 comments:

  1. She's BEAUTIFUL. Eve just said "she's sooo cute, Mom". We've checked the blog, oh, about 1 million times today to see pics! Can't wait to meet her in person! GOOD JOB, Kristin!!!! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH! She is SO cute!! Jon came home and was like amazed by how adorable she was. We can't wait to snuggle her!! We are so thankful for both of you that this day is finally here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous!! All her dark beautiful hair, her perfect skin and her full cheeks!! You are so blessed--congratulations!! She's precious you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute!! I can't wait to visit. Congrats guys. Let me know if you need anything. I will definitely bring you dinner a couple times to give the new parents a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom and dad say congrats... i am a proud aunt showing my baby girl off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda and I just looked at pictures of you two and the baby. I was so glad to have pictures from your blog to show to my friends. She is adorable. Trust that she will get nights and days figured out. Just let her sleep with you. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete